Life is war!
Living is a great battle if you want to be someone of note.
Life is full of conflicts that must be won, if one is to live well here, and gain the glorious eternal heritage.
Despite the daunting challenges and recurring difficulties in life, the future yields, more so always, to the brave, to the bold, and to all people of righteous faith who must contend for the Truth once delivered to the saints.
The future yields to the brave and bold man, woman, boy or girl:
- Who refuses to settle for business as usual!
- Who has consecrated himself to run to the battle of The Lord!
- Who has put on the whole armor of Christ to confront evil in its many forms, and refute all the works of the devil in its various permutations!
- Who has resolutely committed himself, through prayer and entire sanctification, to the Way of The Cross!
- Who has the singular focus to make Heaven when this life finally ends!
The future yields to the brave and bold Christian:
- To receive genuine salvation, holy sanctification, and enduement of Holy Ghost power, not for show-off but to enlist as soldiers for Christ,
- To so live, preach, and capture prisoners from Satan and his evil enclave into the Kingdom of God,
- To earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints, without giving room to any form of heresy and false doctrine.
- To boldly live for Christ, and only for Christ, solely for Truth, in this evil world, never mind the persecution, affliction, tests and trials, and all sorts of antagonism from Satan and the world.
- To vehemently fight in truth and spirit to fulfill the Great Commission, win the world for Jesus Christ the King, and receive the Savior’s “Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:”
The best days of your life still lies ahead, but you must need hold fast to fulfill the dream and gain the glory.
Satan will not just get away from detracting, deceiving, assailing, and beguiling you from attaining the great future of Christ’s calling and commission, but you must hold fast your godly vision to attain the holy mission.
Let him that thinks he stands high take heed and be brave unto the Lord in the day of temptation and in times of peace, because the enemy is prowling here and there like a roaring lion seeking for who to devour.
“The key to gaining self-control is yielding control of the self to the control of the Holy Spirit.”
When you yield your entire self in spirit, body and soul to the guide and direction of the Holy Ghost, your life is so transformed and wholly redeemed that the great future and its glorious heritage is yielded unto you!